Husum Highlands Bed and Breakfast is a sweet retreat far from the maddening crowds. In fact, it’s far from crowds of any sort. It’s the perfect getaway for those who want to ‘power down’ and get away from city pressures.
Once there, you will be treated to an intimate bed and breakfast inn. It sits above the White Salmon River valley and boasts a stunning view that includes Oregon’s Mt. Hood in the distance. The service is friendly and the food is good.
There’s lots to do nearby if you enjoy the outdoors, but you might prefer to do absolutely nothing... and like it.
Remote Bed and Breakfast Getwaways for Weary Work Warriors
1. Remote Bed and Breakfast Getaways - An opportunity for the hospitality industry to capitalize on the growing need for remote and isolated vacation spots
2. Rural Retreats - An emerging trend as more people seek to escape the city and find some peace and quiet in the countryside
3. Sustainable Hospitality - A potential area of disruption for the industry as eco-friendly and sustainable practices become more important to customers
1. Hospitality - The hospitality industry can leverage remote B&Bs as a new type of vacation that is becoming increasingly popular
2. Travel - The travel industry can promote rural retreats as a viable vacation option for those seeking a break from city life
3. Ecotourism - The emerging trend of sustainable hospitality creates opportunities for the ecotourism industry to expand and innovate