When it comes to sustainable tables, few are quite like the 'Cap' coffee table that's designed to be an illuminating piece of home decor. Outfitted with a series of LEDs in the interior portion, the 'Cap' table allows light to seep through the top portion of the table.
The 'Cap' table is crafted from a mix of cardboard and wood to make it a more sustainable piece of furniture for the home. The unit features cutout sections that allow cords and cables for devices to be fed through to prevent loose cords from being strewn about a space.
The 'Cap' sustainable table is the design work of Italian designer Giorgio Caporaso and is available for purchase from Lessmore.
The 'Cap' Coffee Table is Crafted from Cardboard
1. Sustainable Home Decor - Opportunity for companies to create eco-friendly home furniture and decor using cardboard and other sustainable materials.
2. Smart Illuminating Furniture - Development of eco-friendly home furniture and decor equipped with smart lighting technology to create innovative home lighting solutions.
3. Cord Management Products - Opportunity for companies to create innovative products to manage cords and cables for electric devices to prevent clutter.
1. Furniture Manufacturing - The furniture industry can explore innovative ways to create sustainable products using recyclable materials like cardboard.
2. Interior Design - The interior design industry can work on creating smart illuminating design solutions that double up as functional furniture to create unique home decor products.
3. Consumer Electronics - The consumer electronics industry can develop innovative products to manage wire and cord clutter for a cleaner home environment.