A new lineup of flavors has been added to the Baxters Super-licious Soup Pots range by the brand in a bid to provide consumers with a convenient yet flavorful option to pick up. The soups are all vegetarian with a vegan-friendly recipe that makes them perfect for consumers who are looking for a way to start the year off on a meat-free foot. The soups include four flavors such as Carrot & Coriander, Peri Peri Lentil, Thai Vegetable and Sweet Potato & Miso, which are all packaged in microwaveable pots for out of the house consumption.
European Marketing Director at Baxters Food Group Lorraine Rothwell spoke on the new Baxters Super-licious Soup Pots saying, "Despite the fact that there are more people working from home than ever, Baxters has seen a 13% rise year on year in soup sales within the convenience channel. Consumer demand for quick and healthy working from home lunches has continued to increase and we want to give our customers a range of options when it comes to flavor and market trends. The launch of the Super-licious range in 2020 was extremely well received and we anticipate the vegetarian Soup Pots will be just as well received as the initial range in 2021 as demand for plant-based and vegetarian products continues. This new range absolutely delivers on taste and quality, but that also offers our customers an accessible and satisfying vegetarian lunch option.”
These New Baxters Super-licious Soup Pots are Vegan
1. Vegetarian Convenience Foods - Brands can innovate by expanding their vegetarian offerings, creating meatless versions of classic convenience foods.
2. Microwaveable Packaging - Packaging companies can develop microwaveable containers that are eco-friendly and convenient for consumers.
3. Plant-based Market Growth - There is a growing demand for plant-based and vegetarian products, creating opportunities for companies to innovate their offerings.
1. Food and Beverage - Companies in the food and beverage industry can expand their vegetarian and plant-based product lines to cater to the growing demand.
2. Packaging - Packaging industry can develop eco-friendly and microwaveable containers that are convenient for consumers on the go.
3. Retail - Retailers can stock up on vegetarian and plant-based convenience foods to cater to the growing demand from consumers looking for healthier options.