The refreshing taste of summer beer is probably one of the best parts of warm weather and as the season is in full swing, Karbach Brewery calls attention to three delicious offerings that are bound to excite those who enjoy the alcoholic beverage.
The first summer beer of the lot is a Kölsch-style blonde that boasts floral German hops. Titled 'Love Street,' the brew is a nod to a venue that was "a hot spot of music and social impact" in the 60s. For consumers conscious about their caloric intake, Karbach Brewery debuts the Lil' Chela which has a "crisp, light and deliciously smooth" taste at "only 96 calories." Final in the 2020 summer beer round-up is the Mexican-style Lager, which goes by the name of Viva Chela and features "bright ime and salt accents."
Karbach Brewery Spotlights Three Cans That Will Deliver a Refreshing Experience
1. Summer Beer - Exploring the growing demand for refreshing and flavorful beer options during the summer season.
2. Low-calorie Beer - Identifying the rising trend of low-calorie beers that appeal to health-conscious consumers.
3. Mexican-style Lager - Highlighting the popularity of Mexican-style lagers with unique flavor profiles.
1. Craft Beer - Capitalizing on the rising demand for craft beers that offer diverse and innovative flavor experiences.
2. Health and Wellness - Disrupting the alcoholic beverage industry by catering to health-conscious consumers with low-calorie beer options.
3. Imported Beer - Creating opportunities for importers and breweries to introduce Mexican-style lagers to new markets with their distinctive taste and style.