Rather than distribute regular flyers, the Museum of Sex used creative balloons to promote their recent exhibition entitled, “Exploring the Pleasure of Oral Sex.”
In order to read the details of the exhibition, you have to blow the balloon which comes with a suggestive fun drawing.
The campaign was created by Lowe, New York with creative direction by Mark Wnek and Steve Lundberg. Raj Kamble doubled as an art director and copywriter while Lokesh Karekar did the illustrations.
Museum Of Sex Promotes Oral Sex With Cheeky Inflatables
1. Interactive Promotions - Using interactive and memorable forms of marketing such as balloonvertising to draw customers to a business or product.
2. Creative Advertising - Creating unique and attention-grabbing advertisements to enhance brand visibility and awareness.
3. Humor Marketing - Using humor and cheekiness in advertising to create a more approachable and memorable brand image.
1. Event & Exhibition - Innovating new ways to promote exhibitions and events that engage audiences and promote a positive brand image.
2. Hospitality & Entertainment - Finding creative ways to advertise events and attractions that create a memorable and enjoyable experience for customers.
3. Advertising & Marketing - Exploring new strategies for advertising campaigns that incorporate interactive and humorous elements to enhance brand visibility.