Swedish fashion label Stutterheim worked in collaboration with Los Angeles-based clothing label Band of Outsiders to drop a range of reworked raincoats. Band of Outsiders is often recognized for its sophisticated aesthetics and idiosyncratic perspective on American sportswear designs. Stutterheim's brand philosophy surrounds a melancholic ordeal, celebrating the consistent gloomy weather of Sweden. The series of raincoats infuse both of the brand's philosophies.
There is only one style but it is available in three colorways -- either red, navy blue or white. Each one boasts pinstripe patterns created to exude a slope print surrounding the piece. White stripes adorn the red and blue coats, and navy blue stripes accent the white coat. The collection will be available to shop online at Stutterheim and Band of Outsiders beginning May 31st.
Stutterheim and Band of Outsiders Reworked a Raincoat for FW18
1. Collaborative Fashion Collections - Opportunities for established brands to expand their reach and appeal by partnering with complementary, non-competing fashion labels to create unique, limited edition collections.
2. Raincoat Design - Innovative raincoat design presents a significant opportunity for forward-thinking fashion brands to provide weather-resistant garments with unique aesthetic traits.
3. Brand Philosophies - Brands with distinctive philosophies can collaborate to create shared, cohesive visions across disparate aesthetics.
1. Fashion - The fashion industry is ripe for disruptive innovation that offers new experiences, designs, and collaborations to customers.
2. Outdoor Apparel - Exploring opportunities to blend sophisticated and athletic design elements into lightweight, water-resistant jackets and coats could create a new segment in the outdoor apparel industry.
3. E-commerce - Creating targeted, well-timed e-commerce campaigns between brands, and launching them on multiple platforms could increase revenue and growth opportunities.