7-Eleven recently launched a partnership with General Mills' Pillsbury brand to expand its breakfast offerings with the all-new Stuffed Waffle. The Belgian-style Stuffed Waffle sandwich features a sweet maple flavor and an interior filled with a sausage patty, an egg omelet and a slice of cheddar cheese. Reportedly, the unique breakfast sandwich was developed to appeal to Millennials' desire for a rich eating experience that involves both savory and sweet flavors.
As part of its partnership with Pillsbury, 7-Eleven will be the only place where the Stuffed Waffles can be found. These waffle sandwiches can be found in warming ovens at the convenience store chain.
In previous years, Pillsbury has collaborated with 7-Eleven on Pillsbury Minis and Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls as other satisfying grab-and-go snacks.
Pillsbury's Stuffed Waffles are Exclusively Available at 7-Eleven
1. Stuffed Waffle Trend - Restaurants and food retailers can create their own variations of stuffed waffle sandwiches, catering to rising demand for breakfast options that fuse sweet and savory flavors.
2. Convenience Store Restaurant Trend - Convenience stores can disrupt the fast food industry by partnering with popular food brands to create exclusive food items only available at their locations, attracting consumers with unique and convenient food options.
3. Breakfast Sandwich Trend - Breakfast franchises and restaurants can create their own unique and satisfying breakfast sandwiches that cater to the needs and preferences of Millennials, who are seeking rich and filling breakfast options.
1. Convenience Store Industry - Convenience stores can leverage exclusive food items to attract customers and disrupt the fast food industry while catering to consumers' changing tastes and preferences.
2. Food Retail Industry - Food retailers can partner with brands to create unique and exclusive food items that cater to the rising demand for grab-and-go breakfast options with an emphasis on sweet and savory flavors.
3. Fast Food Industry - Fast food franchises and restaurants can innovate their breakfast menus by creating satisfying and unique breakfast sandwiches that cater to the needs and preferences of Millennials, who are seeking rich and filling breakfast options.