Studio RHE has designed this interesting and interactive retail space for for Atrium, a quality lighting store and showroom located at Centre Point tower in London.
Studio RHE's design includes an innovative front window and wall display, which actually rotates and interlocks. All white, accented only by a bright lime green trim, these rotating, hinged walls have a jigsaw-style appearance. They were created to allow natural light to come into the showroom, which also enables the space to transform from a bright retail store into a dark showroom in which the store can show off its lighting products. Atrium's lights are displayed on white geometric shapes on the store's ceiling.
Other interesting and contrasting materials have been added to the interior design, including reclaimed railway sleepers and high gloss resin.
Atrium by Studio RHE Features Interlocking, Rotating Walls
1. Rotating Storefront Walls - Innovative rotating and interlocking walls create interactive retail spaces, changing the traditional storefront design.
2. Transformative Retail Spaces - Flexible retail spaces that can easily showcase multiple products or experiences through creative and adaptable design.
3. Geometric Ceiling Designs - Using geometric patterns and shapes in ceiling designs can complement a store's unique aesthetic and create visual interest.
1. Retail Design - Innovative retail design can help businesses stand out from competitors while creating engaging and memorable experiences for customers.
2. Interior Design - Creative and flexible interior design can transform a space, making it more adaptable and functional for various needs.
3. Lighting Industry - Incorporating unique and eye-catching lighting displays can enhance a retail environment, making products stand out and creating an immersive experience for shoppers.