The 'Stress Re-Set Retreat' is a health and wellness holiday that tackles the mental, physical and emotional impacts of stress on the body. Unlike other retreats that focus solely on exercise or meditation, this getaway helps women reduce stress in a variety of different ways.
The Stress Re-Set Retreat is a getaway organized by the UK-based organization 'The Body Retreat.' The getaway consists of a unique program that is "designed to tackle stress and burnout from the inside out." The program begins with a 24-hour juice and broths cleanse that helps participants prepare for a week of healthy meals. This nutritional plan is complemented by low-impact exercises such as yoga, pilates and strength training. Additionally, participants will enjoy mindfulness classed that provide useful tools for coping with everyday stress. Finally, group hypnotherapy sessions are held before bed each night to help participants sleep better.
With a focus on behavior, exercise and nutrition, the female-only wellness retreat helps women tackle stress is a safe and supportive environment.
The Stress Re-Set Retreat Helps Women Tackle the Cycle of Burnout
1. Stress-reducing Retreats - The rise in health and wellness retreats that cater to individuals looking to reduce mental, physical and emotional stress should prompt the hospitality industry to invest in this niche market.
2. Behavioral Health Programs - The emergence of retreats, like the Stress Re-Set Retreat, that prioritize behavioral change over simply exercise or nutrition topresents opportunities for the healthcare industry to innovate new types of healthcare services.
3. Mindfulness Classes - The inclusion of mindfulness and hypnotherapy classes as a method to reduce stress presents opportunities for wellness coaches and mental health providers to develop new offerings that target stress and burnout.
1. Health and Wellness - Health and wellness providers, including nutritionists and physical therapists, can benefit from partnering with retreat organizers, such as The Body Retreat, to offer holistic health and wellness programs.
2. Hospitality - The hospitality industry can attract a niche market of travelers who desire vacation experiences that include stress-reducing activities, like yoga retreats and wellness spas.
3. Mental Health - Mental health professionals and coaches can build upon the success of the Stress Re-Set Retreat by developing innovative programs that custom-fit to individual needs and goals in stress-reduction.