With the season 3 premiere of 'Stranger Things' set to drop on July 4th, Baskin-Robbins' has debuted a lineup of mouthwatering Stranger Things-themed desserts. The brand is even dropping some Stranger Things merch for those who don't have much of a sweet tooth.
Baskin-Robbin's new Stranger Things-themed desserts include two new Flavors of the Month and six different ice cream treats. As far as pints go, the new Flavors of the Month include Eleven’s Heaven and Upside Down Pralines. For something even more elaborate, there's the Demogorgon Sundae that looks just like a Demogorgon monster, or the Byers’ House Lights Polar Pizza Ice Cream Treat, which is basically a cookie-based pizza topped with Snickers ice cream and M&Ms Chocolate Candy Christmas lights. Along with your dessert, you can also pick up a Steve Funko figure, some '80s-inspired magnets, and Stranger Things t-shirts.
Image Credit: Baskin-Robbins.
Baskin-Robbins' Stranger Things-Themed Desserts are Coming This Summer
1. Stranger Things-themed Desserts - Opportunity to create themed desserts and treats based on popular TV shows or movies.
2. Flavors of the Month - Innovative ice cream flavors that change on a monthly basis, creating excitement and anticipation among customers.
3. Themed Merchandise - Expanding product offerings by creating merchandise based on TV shows or movies to further engage customers.
1. Ice Cream - Ice cream parlors and dessert shops can capitalize on the trend of offering themed desserts and flavors to attract customers.
2. Entertainment - Companies in the entertainment industry can explore collaborations with food and beverage brands to create themed products that tie into popular shows or movies.
3. Retail - Retailers can expand their product offerings by stocking themed merchandise based on popular TV shows or movies to attract fans and increase sales.