The Stone Island Reflective Jacket is definitely not like most other jackets on the market. The polyester shell is made out of state of the art material that contains glass fibers blended right into it.
If you're going out for a jog at night time, the Stone Island Reflective Jacket is the perfect thing to wear. These jackets are super reflective, even in low light, and are currently available in two colorways (yellow and blue) featuring accented white zippers and button snaps.. It's one way to really light up your wardrobe!
The Stone Island Reflective Jacket is Out of This World
1. Reflective Clothing - The use of reflective materials in clothing to increase visibility in low light environments creates unique branding opportunities for outdoor and athletic apparel companies.
2. Glass Fiber Integration - Incorporating glass fibers into materials used for clothing or other products creates opportunities to enhance durability and/or functionality, especially in the tech and automotive industries.
3. Athletic Safety Gear - The increasing popularity of outdoor activities and fitness routines creates a high demand for safety gear that enhances visibility and performance, providing opportunities for innovation in the sports and fitness industry.
1. Outdoor and Athletic Apparel - The incorporation of hyper-reflective technology opens doors for outdoor and athletic apparel brands to offer customers unique options for safety and visibility.
2. Textile Manufacturing - The adoption of glass fiber integration into new textile manufacturing processes provides new possibilities for durable and functional materials in several industries.
3. Sports and Fitness Equipment - The development of reflective surfaces and incorporation of safety gear into equipment and clothing is a valuable opportunity for the sports and fitness industry to improve performance and entertainment.