Jamie Purviance has created a healthy recipe for steak lettuce wraps that would get anyone in the mood to throw a preemptive summer party. A great alternative to more traditional steak meals, it's not only lighter, but also marinated in healthy ingredients including ginger and soy, which also gives the dish an Asian twist.
Coming complete with great presentation, the steak lettuce wraps also make a great lunch option for busy professionals during the week. Easy to pack and to eat, they ensure people get a well-rounded meal when at the office or on the go. One commenter on the recipe said, "The flavor profile was incredible. It was sweet from the brown sugar, just the right amount of heat, and the ginger and sesame oil just made it pop."
Jamie Purviance Creates a Healthy Recipe with a Ginger and Soy Base
1. Healthy Recipes - Creating healthier versions of traditional dishes provides an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the food industry.
2. Convenient Lunch Options - Developing easily packable and nutritious lunch options for busy professionals opens up opportunities for disruptive innovation in the meal prep industry.
3. Asian Fusion Cuisine - Blending Asian flavors with Western dishes presents an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the restaurant and food delivery industry.
1. Food Industry - The food industry has the potential to embrace healthier recipes and create disruptive innovations in the culinary space.
2. Meal Prep Industry - The meal prep industry can capitalize on the demand for convenient and nutritious lunch options by introducing disruptive innovations in packaging and menu offerings.
3. Restaurant and Food Delivery Industry - The restaurant and food delivery industry can explore the fusion of Asian and Western cuisines to create disruptive innovations that appeal to a diverse customer base.