The Starbucks Breakfast Blend by Nespresso is being launched in the UK by Nestlé as an addition to the brand's existing lineup of at-home Starbucks coffee products.
The medium roast blend is reported to have a lively, citrusy flavor profile with a clean finish and comes packaged in fully recyclable coffee pods. These are compatible for use with Nespresso machines and can be responsibly disposed of after use.
Starbucks Brand Manager at Nestlé UK Amelia Crow commented on the new Starbucks Breakfast Blend by Nespresso saying, “We are excited to expand our range of Starbucks at-home coffee by bringing Starbucks Breakfast Blend by Nespresso to our fans to enjoy from home. This beautiful blend is perfect for that first cup on a busy morning or those lazy Sundays we all love.”
The Starbucks Breakfast Blend by Nespresso is Arriving in the UK
1. At-home Coffee Products - There is a growing trend for at-home coffee products, such as coffee pods, as more people transition to work from home.
2. Sustainable Packaging - Sustainable packaging, such as fully recyclable coffee pods, is a trend driving innovation in the coffee industry.
3. Coffee Flavor Profiles - Coffee flavor profiles, such as lively and citrusy, are being used to differentiate coffee brands and create unique experiences for consumers.
1. Coffee Industry - The coffee industry should continue to explore sustainable packaging options to align with consumers' growing desire for eco-friendly products.
2. Retail Industry - Retailers can capitalize on the growing trend for at-home coffee products by offering a wider selection of coffee pods and machines.
3. Food and Beverage Industry - The food and beverage industry can learn from the differentiation strategy of using unique flavor profiles to not only attract new customers but also retain existing ones.