MadeGood Food is introducing savory star-shaped crackers that are gluten-free, organic and full of nutrients from six different fruits and vegetables. Available in varieties like Sea Salt, Cheddar and Pizza, the Star Puffed Crackers share the benefits of spinach, broccoli, carrots, tomatoes, beets and shiitake mushrooms, such as vitamins and thiamine.
As an allergy-friendly brand that makes snacks that involve minimal processing, MadeGood Food produces its crackers in a nut-free facility and the crackers are free from some of the most common allergens like egg, dairy, sesame, soy and shellfish.
With these crackers, the brand is expanding its range of snack products and venturing into the creation of savory items. The star-shaped crackers have the potential to be eaten as lunchtime snacks, at school or home, or even on the go.
MadeGood Foods' Star-Shaped Crackers are Packed with Fruit & Veg Nutrients
1. Organic Savory Snacks - Opportunities for launching new organic savory snacks made with nutrient-packed fruits and vegetables.
2. Allergy-friendly Snacks - Disruptive innovation opportunities available to create new snacks free from common allergens for health-conscious and allergy-suffering consumers.
3. Alternative Shape Snacks - Opportunities to create innovative snacks with whimsical and unique shapes that appeal to both children and adults.
1. Organic Food Industry - The organic food industry should explore more nutrient-packed, savory snacking options, capitalizing on the current trend towards healthier eating choices.
2. Allergy-friendly Food Industry - The allergy-friendly food industry could take advantage of a growing demand for safe and healthy snacks that are free from common allergens.
3. Snack Industry - The snack industry has an opportunity to create alternative shaped snacks to differentiate their product offerings in crowded markets.