If you're like me and like a spicy salsa rather than a more subdued one, this exotic Indian salsa may be for you. The recipe uses lime and two staples of Indian cooking -- fresh coriander and chilli powder -- to create an authentic salsa that packs just the right amount of heat.
This exotic Indian spicy salsa is very easy to put together and doesn't take a lot of time, so it's the perfect thing to whip up for last minute parties and get-togethers.
Simply toss tomatoes, onion, cucumber, mint and coriander in a large bowl and season with salt and pepper. Then mix chilli powder, lime juice and olive oil and add to your tomato salad. It really is that straightforward, but tastes delicious.
You can cool down the heat of this salsa by adding a bit of yogurt.
This Spicy Salsa Recipe Packs a Nice Kick
1. Authentic Indian Flavors - Explore the growing demand for spicy and exotic Indian flavors in the food industry, presenting opportunities for new product development and innovative flavor combinations.
2. Quick and Easy Party Recipes - As the need for convenient and time-saving meal solutions increases, there is a disruption opportunity for the creation of quick and easy recipes like this spicy Indian salsa that can be prepared for last-minute parties and get-togethers.
3. Heat-controlled Food Offerings - The rising popularity of spicy dishes allows for the development of heat-controlled food offerings, such as customizable salsas, that cater to individual preferences and spice tolerance.
1. Food & Beverage - Incorporate authentic Indian flavors into food and beverage products to capitalize on the increasing demand for spicy and exotic tastes.
2. Ready-to-eat Convenience Foods - Innovate in the ready-to-eat convenience food sector by introducing quick and easy party recipes that cater to the time constraints and social gatherings of busy consumers.
3. Spices & Condiments - Provide heat-controlled food offerings, like customizable salsas or spice blends, to the spices and condiments industry to meet the growing demand for personalized and adjustable levels of spiciness.