Just a few months ago, celebrity hairstylist Justine Marjan teamed up with Kitsch on a collection of sparkly hair accessories in the shape of words like "GLAM," "FEELINGS" and "DRIPPIN." Now, the Marjan and Kitsch are following up this fun release with a second collection that comes at a time when hair accessories are at peak popularity.
In keeping with the previous launch, the newest Kitsch x Justine Marjan hair accessory collection includes new words like "BO$$," "ICON" and "VIBES" in a gothic font. These pins can be mixed and matched with other fun accessories like rhinestone bobby pins and oversized snap clips that come in Medium and XL sizes that serve as eye-catching statement pieces.
Kitsch x Justine Marjan's Snap Clips Come in Medium & XL Sizes
1. Oversized Hair Clips - The trend of oversized hair clips presents opportunities to develop innovative hair accessories that can serve as bold statement pieces.
2. Collaborations Between Celebrities and Brands - Partnering with celebrities, especially those in the beauty and fashion industry can be a disruptive innovation opportunity for businesses to tap into a wider audience and bring unique products to the market.
3. Customizable Hair Accessories - The rise of personalized fashion options, such as customizable hair accessories, presents innovative opportunities for businesses to provide unique and one-of-a-kind products for consumers.
1. Fashion Industry - The fashion industry can capitalize on the trend of oversized hair clips and other hair accessories by developing new products that cater to changing needs and preferences of consumers.
2. Beauty Industry - The beauty industry can partner with celebrities and influencers to develop unique and personalized hair accessories to attract a wider audience and stand out in a competitive market.
3. Manufacturing Industry - Innovation in manufacturing processes can help businesses produce customizable hair accessories that meet the unique preferences of individual consumers.