Lyme Bay Winery's two new Jack Ratt meads, Cyser and Sparkling Mead, offer a refreshingly modern take on mead, especially as both products are available in ready-to-drink canned formats. While Cyser combines sparkling mead and traditional scrumpy cider for a sweet honey-apple flavor, the Sparkling Mead is said to have light notes of honey and a delicate fizz.
Sara Walters, Lyme Bay Winery’s national account manager, notes: “These new products appeal to younger consumers that are focused on discovery, interesting new flavors and, often, lower alcohol levels. The meads are just 4% ABV and offer a quality, refreshing and flavorsome drink."
To make the most of these crisp, clean and refreshing flavors, consumers are advised to enjoy these new canned mead products chilled.
Image Credit: Lyme Bay Winery
Lyme Bay Winery Introduced Two New Jack Ratt Meads
1. Canned Mead Beverages - The trend of ready-to-drink canned mead beverages is disrupting the traditional mead industry.
2. Low Alcohol Beverages - The trend towards lower alcohol levels in mead can open up a new market for health-conscious consumers.
3. Innovative Mead Flavors - Mead brands can continue to innovate with new flavors and blends to cater to consumers looking for interesting taste experiences.
1. Beverage Industry - The introduction of canned mead products and the trend towards lower alcohol beverages can disrupt the traditional alcoholic beverage industry.
2. Craft Brewing Industry - Mead can offer new opportunities for craft brewers to experiment with different varietals, blends, and flavors.
3. Hospitality Industry - Restaurants and bars can create innovative cocktail menus using mead to offer unique beverage options for customers.