The V20 sparkling balsamic water is a new offering being launched by Maggie Peterson that is focused on a functional yet flavorful profile for curious consumers to check out.
The drink features a flavor and mouthfeel profile that calls to mind kombucha as well as standard sparkling drinks to make it well-suited for consumers with a penchant for effervescent refreshments. The drink is, as suggested, infused with real barrel-aged balsamic vinegar that has been sourced from Modena, Italy to give it an unexpected flavor and probiotics to boot.
The V20 sparkling balsamic water is being launched in the US market now with consumers in Oregon, Washington, California Oklahoma and Texas able to pick some up immediately with additional launches coming in the future.
This V20 Sparkling Water is Functional and Flavorful
1. Functional Sparkling Waters - Disruptive innovation opportunities exist in creating functional sparkling waters with unique flavor profiles.
2. Infused Beverages - There is potential for disruptive innovation by infusing beverages with unexpected flavors like barrel-aged balsamic vinegar.
3. Probiotic Drinks - Opportunities for disruptive innovation exist in the development of probiotic-infused beverages for health-conscious consumers.
1. Beverage Industry - The beverage industry can explore innovative ways to create functional and infused sparkling drinks to cater to consumer preferences.
2. Health and Wellness Industry - The health and wellness industry can capitalize on the trend of probiotic-infused beverages for consumers seeking functional and nutritious options.
3. Organic Food Industry - The organic food industry can tap into the market of functional sparkling waters by incorporating unique and organic ingredients like barrel-aged balsamic vinegar.