With its mild flavor and healthy properties, sorghum grain popcorn might just become your new favorite treat. While sorghum grain is inexpensive and gluten-free, it is not a common ingredient in packaged food products. However, with an increasing number of health-conscious consumers, it is likely that sorghum-based snacks will become extremely popular in the near future.
'Mini Pops' is producing its own sorghum-based product in the form of a satisfying popcorn snack. The healthy popcorn is made from American-grown sorghum that is organic and GMO-free. Mini Pops is an excellent alternative to traditional popcorn because it contains less calories, less sodium and less saturated fat. The sorghum grain popcorn also has more antioxidants, iron and heart-healthy policosanols, which makes it a healthy snack food choice.
Mini Pops is available in eight flavorful varieties, including 'Cutie Caramel Clusters,' 'Hot n' Chilly Chili' and 'Baby White Cheddar.'
This Satisfying Snack Puts a Healthy Twist on Traditional Popcorn
1. Sorghum Grain Snacks - The increasing number of health-conscious consumers leads to a popularity in sorghum-based snacks with an opportunity to innovate in snack food production.
2. Organic and Gmo-free - Consumers increasingly look for foods with organic and GMO-free ingredients, presenting an opportunity to innovate in organic and non-GMO snack food production.
3. Healthy Popcorn Alternatives - The desire for healthier snack food alternatives presents an opportunity to innovate in the development of healthy popcorn alternatives, such as sorghum-based popcorn.
1. Snack Food Production - The increasing popularity of sorghum-based snacks and the demand for healthy snack options creates disruptive innovation opportunities in snack food production.
2. Organic Food Production - With the growing demand for organic and non-GMO ingredients in food products, there is an opportunity for disruptive innovation in organic food production, particularly in the snack food industry.
3. Healthy Food Products - The trend towards healthy food products provides a disruptive innovation opportunity for the development of healthier snack food alternatives such as sorghum-based popcorn.