So we have seen gouls and ghosts and all the sort, but we’re adults here and we need something fun, sexy and sophisticated. This fall, we’re seeing more and more of this smart sell-a-bration. Following the “world traveler” and “gothic glam” themes that we’ve been loving, Halloween is giving us science-inspired laboratory candlescapes, feather fluffed wreaths, raven-adorned lanterns, and glittery and chic pumpkins.
Halloween isn’t just for the kiddies anymore. There’s something for everyone this holiday and even more for those of us who love a little bit of class when it comes to holiday decorating.
Where to go? Try Target, Pottery Barn, or Crate and Barrel. A trip to your local farmer’s market and antique stores along with the creative use of black and silver spray paint and giant tube of glitter glue makes for a savvy and festive Halloween.
Best of all, Country Living’s website supplies us with “30 Days of Pumpkins,” which you can read below. I’m a personal fan of the woodgrain carved pumpkin.
Smart Ways for Adults to Celebrate All Hallow's Eve
1. Sophisticated Halloween Style - Opportunity for retailers to cater to adults who want fun, sexy, and sophisticated Halloween decorations.
2. Science-inspired Decor - Disruptive innovation opportunity for companies to create laboratory-themed candlescapes and science-inspired Halloween decorations.
3. Feather Fluffed Wreaths and Raven-adorned Lanterns - Market demand for elegant Halloween decorations featuring feather wreaths and lanterns with raven designs.
1. Retail - Retail industry can tap into the growing market of adults looking for classy Halloween decorations.
2. Home Decor - Home decor industry can explore the production of science-inspired Halloween decorations and feather wreaths.
3. DIY Supplies - Opportunity for craft stores to sell black and silver spray paint and glitter glue to DIY Halloween decorators.