Heineken just unveiled @Wherenext, a global social campaign that will help Twitter users find the hottest spots for nightlife in their immediate area.
@Wherenext is like a compass for the digital age, where users can send a tweet to the account and then be directed to their next destination. Although it might seem like it would be difficult to pinpoint what's hot as it's happening, @Wherenext makes suggestions based off of real-time social media activity using algorithms to read photos, check-ins and tweets, so that you really can be sure that if @Wherenext says a place is really happening, you know it's a popular place to head to immediately.
In the coming weeks, Heineken will release details on a live televised social experiment that will pit people from different cities against one another to discover the best of a city in a certain amount of time.
Heineken's @Wherenext Social Campaign Locates Happening Nightlife
1. Realtime Hot Spot Campaigns - Using real-time social media activity to locate and promote popular nightlife destinations.
2. Compass for the Digital Age - Providing users with real-time suggestions for their next destination based on social media activity.
3. Live Televised Social Experiment - Creating a competitive event where participants discover the best of a city within a given time frame.
1. Social Media Marketing - Utilizing real-time social media data to drive customer engagement and promote businesses in the nightlife industry.
2. Technology and Data Analytics - Developing algorithms and data analysis tools to read social media data and provide real-time recommendations for users.
3. Television and Entertainment - Producing live televised social experiments to showcase different cities and engage viewers in discovering new experiences.