Dairy-free desserts are becoming increasingly popular as brands are finding new ways to create recipes that are inclusive and do not disrupt the taste -- So Delicious is one of the brands that offer a vegan-friendly line up of goods. Its series of oat milk ice cream is free of dairy and the texture soft and creamy, making it very easy to scoop.
So Delicious' ice cream flavors are not compromised by the use of oat milk as it is very subtle. This allows the bold blend of flavors to stand out -- it features three options of either oatmeal cookie, peanut butter and raspberry, and caramel apple crumble. Notably, the peanut butter and raspberry flavor has frozen chunks of peanut butter and swirled raspberry jam for a flavorful pack of textures.
Image Credit: So Delicious
So Delicious Creates Ice Cream for Those Who are Lacrose Intolerant
1. Dairy-free Desserts - Exploring creative avenues in dairy-free desserts can lead to increased opportunities for inclusive food options.
2. Oat Milk as a Dairy Substitute - Innovative brands can disrupt the dairy industry by incorporating oat milk as an alternative ingredient in various products.
3. Texture-driven Food Development - Incorporating textured ingredients in food products can add a new layer of flavor and experience for consumers.
1. Dairy Alternatives - Brands can tap into the growing demand for dairy-free options by developing new and innovative products using non-dairy ingredients.
2. Ice Cream Manufacturing - Manufacturers can explore the use of oat milk in ice cream production to create dairy-free options that are creamy in texture and bold in flavor.
3. Vegan Desserts - Developing unique and flavorful desserts that are inclusive of all dietary restrictions, including vegan diets, can open up new markets and customer bases.