The Snaptrax is a Bluetooth-enabled baseball cap -- developed by Sydney, Australia-based entrepreneur Will Miller -- that looks like any regular baseball cap but is anything but. The Snaptrax is in fact fitted with a Bluetooth module, microphone and speakers -- but you wouldn't guess that just by looking at it as these tech components are discreetly embedded into the cap.
The Snaptrax uses Bluetooth 3.0 to connect with your smartphone or tablet. This allows you to make and receive calls and listen to music using a button panel sewn into the side of the cap. You can even send and receive emails.
The Snaptrax's developer understands that the baseball cap design isn't for everyone, and hopes to eventually build similarly equipped bucket hats, visors and hardhats.
The Snaptrax Baseball Cap Connects With Your Smartphone Via Bluetooth
1. Bluetooth-enabled Wearables - Disruptive innovation opportunity for wearables that incorporate Bluetooth connectivity seamlessly into their design.
2. Smart Wearable Accessories - Disruptive innovation opportunity for tech accessories that can blend in with existing accessories like baseball caps.
3. Voice-activated Headwear - Disruptive innovation opportunity for headwear that allows for voice-activated control of mobile devices.
1. Wearable Technology - Disruptive innovation opportunity for wearable technology that incorporates Bluetooth connectivity.
2. Fashion Accessories - Disruptive innovation opportunity for fashion accessories that incorporate smart technology.
3. Consumer Electronics - Disruptive innovation opportunity for consumer electronics that can blend in with existing accessories like baseball caps.