For those looking to shake things up around the campfire this summer season, the S'MOreos by Marigold Haske, the mastermind behind the blog Hideous Dreadful Stinky, is a good place to start. It takes the classic s'mores confection and turns it on its head. Instead of using the typical graham crackers, this recipe calls for oreo cookies. Considering all of the unique Oreo recipes popping up lately, this creation is timely for more than one reason.
Not only has the creamy center of the original Oreos been taken out and replaced with roasted marshmallows, the S'MOreos by Marigold Haske also boasts a bit of Nutella. Decadent and delicious, the idea for this recipe was created by fluke. Haske was rummaging through her pantry in search of a 'healthy' snack.
The S'MOreos by Marigold Haske Revamps a Classic Summer Treat
1. Hybrid Confections - Opportunity for creating innovative and unique desserts by combining traditional treats in unconventional ways.
2. Creative Oreo Recipes - Rising trend of experimenting with Oreo cookies in various recipes opens up possibilities for new and exciting flavor combinations.
3. Decadent Snacking - Growing demand for indulgent snacks presents opportunities to develop and market luxurious and rich treats like the S'MOreos by Marigold Haske.
1. Food and Beverage - Food industry professionals can explore the concept of hybrid confections and develop enticing dessert options.
2. Baking and Pastry - Bakers and pastry chefs can experiment with Oreo cookies and create innovative and Instagram-worthy desserts.
3. Snack Foods - Snack food companies can tap into the trend of decadent snacking and develop premium and indulgent treats to cater to consumer demand.