The S'More or Less Bakerella entry mimics the style of classic campfire snacks. While it is similar to sticky s'mores, the blog has reinterpreted them here by casting them in cupcake form.
The mixture of graham crackers with marshmallows and chocolate has been taken to the next level here. These small treats merge these ingredients with fluffy batter, all of which come together via the bite-sized dessert.
Final touch comes from a layer of chocolate icing that is then topped with marshmallows, making them the ultimate camping snack. And though they have been made in the image of overnight trips, they are nonetheless appropriate for anyone wishing to take on a gooey in-kitchen cooking project.
The S'More or Less Treats Mimic Camping Snacks
1. Camp-inspired Desserts - There is an opportunity to create more bite-sized desserts inspired by camping trips.
2. Upscaled Childhood Treats - Reimagining childhood snacks and desserts as miniature, sophisticated versions presents an opportunity for culinary disruption.
3. Dessert Mash-ups - Combining multiple desserts into one bite-sized creation is a trend that has the potential to continue growing.
1. Food and Beverage - Restaurants and cafes can offer bite-sized camp-inspired desserts on their menus or as a specialty item.
2. Event Planning - Event planners may benefit from offering unique, camp-inspired bite-sized desserts at outdoor or camping-themed events.
3. Bakery - Bakeries can develop their own unique version of bite-sized childhood snacks that are both nostalgic and refined.