This conceptual smartphone sanitizer has been designed as a dual-purpose solution to keep your device clean and operational at all times to prevent avoidable illness and more.
The smartphone is never out of arms reach of its user but is reported to have extremely high levels of bacteria content on its surface given the multiple times per day it's used and the lack of clean it receives. This is what the sanitizer seen here aims to change by wirelessly charging your device with as it cleans the surface to ensure it maintains a sanitary experience.
The conceptual smartphone sanitizer is the design work of Jeong Hwan Sohn & JungHo Lee, and is inspired by the aesthetic of a toaster with a convenient pop-up functionality.
This Conceptual Smartphone Sanitizer Has a Dual-Purpose Design
1. Smartphone Sanitation - Opportunities exist for incorporating sanitation features into smartphone accessories in order to improve health and hygiene.
2. Dual-purpose Devices - Incorporating multiple features into one device may appeal to consumers looking for efficiency and convenience.
3. Wireless Charging - Battery-charging capabilities without the need for cords could revolutionize the mobile technology industry.
1. Consumer Electronics - Companies that produce smartphones and phone accessories can explore the incorporation of sanitation features and wireless charging technology.
2. Health and Wellness - The healthcare industry could potentially benefit from the increased use of smartphone-sanitizing devices to decrease the spread of germs.
3. Hospitality - Hotels and other service providers could provide customers with easy-to-use smartphone-sanitizing and charging stations to increase satisfaction and loyalty.