ZTE has gone about developing an extraordinarily slim smartphone, dubbed the Axon 7, that is designed as a direct competitor to similar offerings from Samsung and LG.
This slim smartphone costs $400, which represents fantastic value for money considering that it comes powered with a Snapdragon 820 processor that happens to work in conjunction with a suitable impressive 6 GB of RAM. The display promises 1080p HD for viewing photos, videos and app interfaces in a high-resolution AMOLED format. The phone is even capable of letting you take breathtaking photos using image stabilization.
Perhaps the most impressive feature of this device is the fact that it's exceptionally slim in terms of design. This makes it easy to carry around and use, something that is of growing importance to the discerning smartphone buyer.
The Axon 7 Phone Offers Big Features In a Skinny Package
1. Ultra-thin Smartphones - The trend of ultra-thin smartphones presents an opportunity for companies to develop sleek and lightweight devices that are easy to carry around and use.
2. Affordable High-performance Smartphones - The trend of affordable high-performance smartphones offers disruptive innovation opportunities for companies to provide powerful devices at competitive prices.
3. Enhanced Camera Technology - The trend of enhanced camera technology in smartphones allows for disruptive innovation in the development of devices that capture breathtaking photos with image stabilization.
1. Consumer Electronics - The consumer electronics industry has the opportunity to capitalize on the trend of ultra-thin smartphones by creating sleek and lightweight devices that appeal to tech-savvy consumers.
2. Mobile Technology - The mobile technology industry can take advantage of the trend of affordable high-performance smartphones by developing powerful devices with advanced features at affordable price points.
3. Photography - The photography industry can explore disruptive innovation opportunities in the development of smartphones with enhanced camera technology that allows for professional-quality photography on-the-go.