The ZTE Axon 40 Ultra smartphone is a new mobile device from the brand inspired by flagship models on the market to deliver impressive value for the price. The smartphone features a 6.8-inch AMOLED display with a refresh rate of 120Hz and is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon Gen 1 mobile processor with 8GB, 12GB or 16GB of RAM. Users can also enjoy up to 256GB, 512GB or 1TB of storage space.
The ZTE Axon 40 Ultra smartphone is equipped with a range of camera on the rear including a 64MP main lens, 64MP ultrawide angle lens and a 64MP periscope telephoto lens. The front-facing 16MP camera promises impressive quality for video calls and selfies. Slated to arriving in Europe this month, the smartphone will retail for roughly €700.
The ZTE Axon 40 Ultra Features High-End Specifications
1. Accessible Flagship-inspired Smartphones - Innovative smartphones inspired by flagship models but offered at a more affordable price point are disrupting the high-end smartphone market.
2. High Refresh Rate Displays - Smartphones equipped with high refresh rate displays are gaining popularity, providing a smoother and more immersive user experience.
3. Multiple Camera Lenses - Smartphones with multiple camera lenses, especially high megapixel counts, are becoming the norm for flagship-inspired models.
1. Smartphone Manufacturing - Smartphone manufacturers can capitalize on the trend of producing flagship-inspired smartphones with innovative features at more affordable price points, disrupting the high-end market.
2. Camera Manufacturing - The demand for multiple high-megapixel camera lenses in smartphones presents an opportunity for camera manufacturers to supply the necessary components and innovate in this space.
3. Mobile Processor Manufacturing - In order to keep up with the demand for high-performance smartphones, mobile processor manufacturers can innovate in this space to meet the needs of flagship-inspired devices.