In an effort to expand its snack-sized offerings, Subway has debuted a new Slider collection. With four tasty options to choose from, there's something for everyone.
Subway's new Slider collection consists of four pint-sized sandwiches made with the chain's new Slider roll. In terms of toppings, the Little Cheesesteak Slider is made with savory steak, the Little Turkey Slider is made with premium slices of turkey, and the Ham & Jack Slider is made with Black Forest Ham and Pepper Jack cheese. For meat lovers, there's also the Italian Spice Slider, which combines pepperoni and salami with American cheese and Subway Vinaigrette.
Beyond its new Sliders, Subway is also debuting a new Caramel Apple Cookie made with slices of Granny Smith apples and a sweet caramel crunch drizzle.
Image Credit: Subway.
Subway is Rolling Out a New Slider Collection Made with Slider Rolls
1. Snack-sized Offerings - Businesses in the food and beverage industry can develop and offer pint-sized versions of their popular products to appeal to customers who want smaller, snack-sized options.
2. New Menu Item Collections - Businesses in the restaurant industry can periodically roll out new collections of menu items to generate buzz and attract customers, especially those who crave variety.
3. Unique Ingredient Combinations - Businesses in the food and beverage industry can experiment with unique ingredient combinations when creating new menu items to pique the interest of adventurous consumers.
1. Fast Food Restaurants - Fast food restaurants can develop pint-sized and smaller versions of their signature menu items to expand their snack-sized offerings and increase sales among customers who crave flexibility in portion sizes.
2. Bakeries - Bakeries can create snack-sized versions of their most popular pastries and desserts to cater to customers who want smaller, indulgent treats.
3. Convenience Stores - Convenience stores can expand their snack options by offering pint-sized versions of popular food items, such as sandwiches, chips, and drinks, to appeal to customers who want quick and convenient bites on-the-go.