The Subway Sweet Onion Steak Teriyaki sandwich is the latest addition to the brand's menu focused on delivering a new twist on a classic option. The sandwich boasts shaved steak piled onto artisanal Italian bread before being topped with red onion, green peppers and American cheese. The sandwich is then finished with the brand's new Sweet Onion Teriyaki sauce that boasts flavor notes of sesame, garlic, soy and black pepper.
The Subway Sweet Onion Steak Teriyaki sandwich comes as part of the brand's recent changes to help give its stores and menu items a refresh. The sandwich is arriving alongside a promotion for dads and grads, which will offer consumers a free six-inch sandwich for every $25 they purchase in gift cards.
Image Credit: Subway
The Subway Sweet Onion Steak Teriyaki Sandwich is Flavorful
1. New Twists on Classic Menu Items - Restaurants and food brands can explore innovative ways to update traditional dishes and create new flavor combinations.
2. Artisanal and Premium Ingredients - There is an opportunity for food brands to use high-quality and unique ingredients to differentiate their products from competitors.
3. Promotions and Incentives for Customers - Brands can create special offers and promotions to increase customer loyalty and drive sales during specific periods or events.
1. Fast Food - Fast food chains can explore creative menu options and promotions to attract customers and stand out from competitors.
2. Food Manufacturing - Food manufacturers can develop new and unique ingredients and flavors to supply to restaurants and food brands.
3. Gift Card Services - Gift card services can partner with food brands to offer promotions that provide their customers with added value and encourage repeat purchases.