Privacy is important, but so is not feeling suffocated by your blinds, and with these slatted wood screens the perfect balance between seclusion and inclusion can be achieved.
In a newly renovated home, the owners wanted to balance the need to be able to look outside with the ability to maintain a sense of privacy. Designers Rios Clementi Hale Studios found that by using wooden slats placed vertically, they were able to achieve that feat. Not only are these slats interesting aesthetically, but they also have helped to elevate the décor inside the house. The slats create shadows throughout the day that pairs nicely with the plywood interior. These slatted wood screens are a fun and completely different way of blocking out the sun, all the while enabling you to be able to remain connected with the outdoors.
These Interesting Slatted Wood Screens Keep Unwanted Spectators Out
1. Vertical Slatted Wood Screens - Vertical slatted wood screens offer a balance between privacy and connection to the outdoors.
2. Aesthetic Wooden Privacy Screens - Aesthetic wooden privacy screens elevate interior decor while providing seclusion.
3. Innovative Sun-blocking Screens - Innovative sun-blocking screens create shadows and enhance the overall design of a space.
1. Home Renovation - The home renovation industry can incorporate vertical slatted wood screens to enhance privacy and aesthetics.
2. Interior Design - The interior design industry can benefit from using aesthetic wooden privacy screens to elevate decor and create unique visual experiences.
3. Architecture - The architecture industry can explore the use of innovative sun-blocking screens to design spaces that balance sun exposure and privacy while adding visual interest.