Instead of expanding their skincare arsenal, many consumers are approaching their quest for nourished, healthy skin from the inside out in the form of glow-boosting foods and supplements—and HUM Nutrition's 'Skin Heroes' is a product that simultaneously supports the gut and promotes clear skin.
While prebiotics and probiotics are beneficial for the digestive system, they have also been linked to boosting the overall radiance of one's skin. HUM Nutrition's newest Skin Heroes Pre+Probiotic was formulated specifically for problematic skin that may be dry and acne prone but non-cystic.
The dietary supplement with a proprietary blend of prebiotics and nine strains of probiotic bacteria are packed into vegan-friendly capsules that can easily be taken morning or night, with or without food.
HUM Nutrition's 'Skin Heroes' Nourishes the Skin & the Gut
1. Internal Skincare - There is a growing trend of consumers seeking to nourish and boost their skin from the inside out through supplements and nutrition.
2. Probiotic Supplements - Pre and probiotics are becoming increasingly popular in skincare supplements as research links healthy gut bacteria to healthy, clear skin.
3. Targeted Skincare Supplements - Companies are formulating supplements with a specific focus on problematic skin types, such as dry and acne-prone but non-cystic skin.
1. Nutraceuticals - There is potential for nutraceutical companies to expand their product lines to include targeted skincare supplements, such as those containing pre and probiotics.
2. Beauty and Skincare - Beauty and skincare companies can incorporate pre and probiotics into their existing product lines and develop new targeted supplements to support radiance and clear skin from the inside out.
3. Health and Wellness - Health and wellness companies can expand their probiotic supplement offerings beyond digestive health to include targeted supplements for specific skin concerns.