This sketched skincare packaging design upholds the appearance of a carefully crafted line of products. It seems that those brands that feature hand-drawn labels and typography put more care into creating high-quality goods for consumers, and much of the time, this assumption is probably correct.
Roberta Gheda gave Agronauti Cosmetics a makeover, beginning with a blank canvas. The white base of the tubes and bottles does well to communicate the purity of the products, which are made up completely of vegan ingredients. To represent the unique and complex composition of the good-for-you lotion, shampoo, cleanser and makeup, the designer illustrated beautiful young men and women on each package. Doses of vivid color in their hair give them edge––an edge that this Italian brand has for the urban-specific market, with an openness to even sharing its amazing recipe.
Agronauti Cosmetics Branding Expresses the Art Behind Its Recipe
1. Hand-drawn Packaging - Opportunity for brands to convey a sense of craftmanship and high-quality goods through sketched designs.
2. Vegan Skincare - Opportunity to cater to the rising demand for cruelty-free and vegan beauty products.
3. Urban-specific Brands - Opportunity to target the urban market with unique and edgy packaging designs.
1. Skincare - Disruptive innovation opportunities lie in the development of sustainable and vegan skincare products with artistic branding.
2. Cosmetics - Opportunity to create cruelty-free and vegan cosmetic products with hand-drawn packaging designs.
3. Graphic Design - Opportunity for graphic designers to collaborate with skincare and cosmetics brands to create visually appealing hand-drawn packaging designs.