The ‘Shawty’ Oyster Magazine editorial stars Sports Illustrated covergirl Jessica Gomez who plays the role of glam Chola. The model is lensed by photographer Rene Vaile who captures her over-the-top cosmetic looks and flavorful wardrobe.
Known for her vixen look, Jessica steps out of her comfort zone, sporting modern athleticwear, graphic tees and gaudy jeweled accessories styled by Ana Ifould. The model’s street swagger look is paired with cornrows by hair stylist Michele McQuillan and dramatically drawn on brows by MAC makeup artist Justine Purdue.
Daring to make a strong statement, the Shawty Oyster Magazine editorial highlights the latest eye-catching looks from a mix of street and high end labels including Jeremy Scott for Adidas Originals, Louis Vuitton and American Apparel among others.
The Shawty Oyster Magazine Editorial Captures Extreme Glamour
1. Extreme Glamour - Opportunity for brands to create bold and daring fashion statements that push the boundaries of traditional glamour.
2. Street Swagger - Potential for fashion labels to explore street-inspired styles and incorporate them into high-end designs.
3. Graphic Tees - Rise in demand for unique and eye-catching graphic tees, offering a chance for clothing manufacturers to create standout designs.
1. Fashion - Fashion companies can capitalize on the trend of extreme glamour and street swagger by creating innovative and boundary-pushing designs.
2. Photography - Photographers can explore new ways to capture extreme glamour in their work, focusing on bold and daring visual storytelling.
3. Makeup - Makeup brands can tap into the trend of dramatic cosmetic looks, creating products that allow individuals to express themselves with over-the-top styles.