This ecommerce startup hopes to eliminate line ups when shopping with smart anti-theft measures and a self-service checkout system. New venture QueueHop has an objective to "revolutionize your retail shopping experience" with radio-frequency identification (RFID) security tags, QR code scanning and on-the-go checkout.
Using their smartphones, customers will be able to use QueueHop to check themselves out by locating the RFID apparel tags and scanning their QR code. The application will also allow users to browse the wares of participating shops and receive personalized suggestions and discounts. The app is not yet available, but is coming soon according to QueueHop's website.
Their self-service checkout method combines the convenience and speed of online shopping with the experience of brick and mortar stores.
QueueHop Lets You Skip the Line With Smartphone Self-Service Checkout
1. Self-scanning Shopping - The trend of using smartphone apps for self-checkout and eliminating lineups in physical stores.
2. RFID Security Tagging - The trend of integrating RFID security tagging into retail stores for inventory management and theft prevention.
3. Personalized Shopping Experience - The trend of using customer data to provide personalized shopping recommendations and discounts through smartphone apps.
1. Retail - Retail companies can use self-scanning apps and RFID tagging to optimize their inventory management, provide a faster and seamless shopping experience, and protect against theft.
2. Mobile App Development - Mobile app development companies can create innovative self-scanning apps that incorporate RFID security tagging and personalized shopping recommendations.
3. Data Analytics - Data analytics companies can help retailers analyze customer data to provide personalized shopping recommendations and discounts through self-scanning apps.