Aqua Star makes a selection of frozen seafood meal kits available at major grocery chains such as Kroger, Aldi, Giant Eagle, and more. The new products boast "on-trend ingredients [and] international recipes," introducing a level of culinary sophistication to quick meal prep. Dubbed 'The Cutting Board Kits,' the American company is rolling out a total of 10 versions of this product.
While the frozen seafood meal kits feature salmon, rockfish, tilapia, shrimp, and cod, Aqua Star also introduces two additional ones with pork and chicken. From 'Cuban-Style Wild Rockfish over Seasoned Rice with Mango Salsa' to 'Moroccan-Style Wild Salmon with Harissa-Spiced Cauliflower Rice and Sweet Potatoes,' each kit is preportioned to ensure there is the minimum amount of food waste and the packaging is also fully recyclable. Most of them are gluten-free, as well.
Image Credit: Aqua Star
Aqua Star's New Product Range Can Be Prepared in 30 Minutes or Less
1. Frozen Seafood Meal Kits - The rise of frozen seafood meal kits presents opportunities for companies to innovate in the meal kit industry by incorporating international and on-trend ingredients.
2. Quick Meal Prep - The trend towards quick meal preparation creates opportunities for companies to develop convenient, pre-portioned meal kits that appeal to culinary sophistication.
3. Sustainability in Packaging - The increasing demand for eco-friendly packaging presents an opportunity for companies to innovate in sustainable packaging options for frozen and prepared food products.
1. Frozen Food Industry - Companies in the frozen food industry can capitalize on the trend towards meal kits by incorporating on-trend ingredients, offering international recipes, and developing pre-portioned, eco-friendly packaging options.
2. Meal Kit Delivery Industry - The meal kit delivery industry can expand its offerings by developing quick meal prep options that feature seafood and international flavors, and incorporating sustainable packaging options for frozen and prepared meals.
3. Retail Grocery Industry - The retail grocery industry can incorporate frozen seafood meal kits into their offerings to appeal to consumers looking for convenient, healthy meal options that feature international and trendy ingredients, and that are packaged in an eco-friendly way.