The popular British theme park Alton Towers Resort is bringing back its beloved Scarefest event, complete with an all new Scare Maze for those who love a good fright. While last year's Halloween festivities already included three Scare Mazes, this year there is another frighting experience for guests to choose from.
The fourth Scare Maze at Alton Towers is a mysterious new attraction that has been largely kept under wraps. Teasers for the new maze reveal that it will be called 'The Welcoming: Be Chosen,' and the description explains that the maze itself will be filled with a mysterious groups that has been "unseen by the modern world." The description for the maze goes on to note that the group is inviting Alton Towers guests to celebrate their Halloween festivities with them, but that it might involve terrifying rituals and even an initiation.
While the description for Alton Towers' new Scare Maze is unsettling to say the least, guests are in for an even more chilling experience if they choose to visit the new attraction.
Alton Towers is Set to Debut a Brand New Scare Maze for 2017
1. Halloween Event Experiences - Alton Towers Resort is creating new and mysterious scare mazes that can set the standard for a unique and memorable Halloween experience.
2. Mystery-based Attractions - More mysterious and thrilling attractions that are shrouded in enigma and secrecy can increase public curiosity and attract more people.
3. Interactive, In-person Activities - People are still looking for exciting in-person activities and interactive experiences -- particularly during various holidays and events -- and these type of activities can gain significant public buzz.
1. Amusement and Theme Parks - Amusement parks can take advantage of mysterious and thrill-based attractions to promote unique and memorable experiences during Halloween and other holidays.
2. Entertainment - TV shows, movies, or even virtual reality games that explore mysterious and cult-like worlds can captivate audiences and become a hit if done well.
3. Event Management - Organizing events like escape rooms, scavenger hunts, and immersive theater can become more popular if they employ secrecy, suspense, and thrill as their main attraction.