The Saving Seas collection was made for two purposes: to replace coral in fish tanks and to provide a vase with an oceanic feel. Taking coral from the ocean is destructive of ocean environments, so designer Katherine Morley has created a beautiful alternative to be used in fish tanks. If you don’t have a fish tank, your home’s decor could still benefit from these porcelain vases.
Morley has made a beautiful eco-conscious statement with Saving Seas. The pieces are good for the environment and beautiful to look at.
Katherine Morley's Saving Seas for the Aquarium or the Hallway
1. Eco-friendly Alternatives - The creation of eco-friendly alternatives for household items and decorations to reduce negative environmental impact, similar to Katherine Morley's Saving Seas collection.
2. Ocean-inspired Designs - The trend towards ocean-inspired designs for home decor and aquarium accessories, exemplified by Katherine Morley's seaworthy vases.
3. Sustainable Manufacturing - The shift towards sustainable manufacturing processes in order to create environmentally conscious products, such as porcelain vases in the Saving Seas collection.
1. Eco-friendly Home Goods - The production and sale of eco-friendly home goods as consumers become increasingly invested in sustainability efforts, including products from the Saving Seas collection.
2. Aquarium Accessories - The aquarium accessory industry's move towards environmentally conscious alternatives when it comes to decorating fish tanks, such as Katherine Morley's coral replacement vases.
3. Porcelain Manufacturing - The porcelain manufacturing industry's exploration of sustainable manufacturing practices in order to create environmentally conscious products, such as the Saving Seas collection.