Artist Sara Asnaghi creates some amazing food for thought, literally. A talented sculptor and photographer, she has created human brains using a variety of different foods. Dubbing this series 'What have you got in your head,' Sara Asnaghi illustrates very effectively how many of us often have one and only one thing on our minds -- food.
Based in Milan, Italy, Sara Asnaghi used pretty much anything that is edible to craft her delicious-looking brains such as hemp seeds, black rice, sandwich ingredients and candied sprinkles. Sara Asnaghi decided not to exclude other animals by using food for canaries and even hay as well.
Absolutely unusual and creative, Sara Asnaghi's brain food is sure to inspire artists and art lovers alike.
Sara Asnaghi Creates Delicious and Mindful Works of Art
1. Edible Sculptures - Opportunity for restaurants and catering companies to offer unique dining experiences through dessert displays and food sculptures.
2. Food Art - Opportunity for food bloggers and Instagram influencers to combine culinary skills and artistry for visually appealing content.
3. Food Mindfulness - Opportunity for health and wellness brands to incorporate food art in their marketing campaigns to promote mindful eating habits.
1. Culinary Arts - Opportunity for culinary arts schools to incorporate food art and edible sculptures in their curriculum to attract more students and provide additional skill sets.
2. Fine Dining Restaurants - Opportunity for fine dining restaurants to enhance customer dining experience by offering food art and edible sculptures with desserts or main courses.
3. Marketing and Advertising - Opportunity for marketing and advertising agencies to collaborate with food artists and influencers for innovative campaigns and product promotions.