Consumers who are seeking out plant-powered, grain-free alternatives are turning to cauliflower as a replacement for everything from rice and pizza crusts to sandwich thins, as seen in Outer Aisle's new cauliflower-based bread alternative. The grain-free, low-carb Plantpower Sandwich Thins can be used as a perfect substitute for bread, especially when it comes to making sandwiches, tortillas or enjoying them alongside a dip.
As well as being naturally free from gluten, these plant-powered products are completely free from nuts, flour, soy and any artificial ingredients. Additionally, each Plantpower Sandwich Thin provides two servings of vegetables. To top it all off, the nutrient-dense, low GI bread alternatives boast a toasty, bread-like color.
At Natural Products Expo West, Outer Aisle is offering samples of its new Jalapeno and Italian Plantpower Sandwich Thins.
Outer Aisle's Sandwich Thins are Grain-Free and Low in Carbs
1. Cauliflower-based Bread Alternatives - Cauliflower as a replacement for traditional bread is a disruptive innovation opportunity in the food industry.
2. Plant-powered Products - The rise of plant-powered alternatives presents a disruptive innovation opportunity in the food industry.
3. Low-carb and Gluten-free Options - The demand for low-carb and gluten-free food options is a disruptive innovation opportunity in the health and wellness industry.
1. Food - The food industry can capitalize on the trend of cauliflower-based bread alternatives by developing innovative plant-powered products.
2. Health and Wellness - The health and wellness industry can take advantage of the demand for low-carb and gluten-free options by offering innovative and nutritious alternatives.
3. Restaurant and Hospitality - The restaurant and hospitality industry can benefit from incorporating cauliflower-based bread alternatives into their menus to cater to the growing demand for plant-powered and gluten-free options.