There's nothing worse than trying to get that lovely night shot but your only option is to ruin the photo by using flash - rest assured, all of this seems to be solved when looking at these Samsung Smart Camera ads.
Promising to capture those moments even when its completely dark out, this campaign has instantly sold me on its product by recreating the exact situation that I often find myself in. Created by Cheil advertising agency in Thailand, the ads feature three different people taking a photo with their new Samsung camera while the lens of each one is replaced by the eye of a nocturnal animal like an owl or tiger.
The ads also feature the copy, "Brightest Lens for Your Night Photo Hunt."
This Samsung Smart Camera Campaign Features the Eye of a Tiger
1. Night Vision Photography - Developing smart cameras that are optimized for taking crisp and clear nighttime photographs.
2. Nocturnal Advertising - Running advertisements that feature nocturnal animals and their night vision capabilities.
3. Advanced Lens Technology - Creating lenses with cutting-edge technology that can capture stunning images in low-light conditions.
1. Camera Manufacturing - Developing high-quality cameras that can take high-quality nighttime photographs, such as those offered by Samsung's Smart Camera.
2. Advertising - Creating creative ad campaigns that feature unique and innovative ways to showcase a product's capabilities, such as using nocturnal animals to demonstrate night vision photography.
3. Lens Technology - Innovating in the field of lens technology to create advanced lenses that can capture stunning images in low-light conditions, similar to those featured in Samsung's Smart Camera ads.