Breadshop is a rustic bakery that is beautifully marketed with the help of designer Scott Naauao. His brand identity for the Hawaiian bakery blends vintage and contemporary elements together seamlessly and is reflective of the company's authentic ingredients.
Based in Honolulu, Breadshop prides itself on fresh and locally sourced food items that are elegantly packaged and marketed on the eatery's website. In addition to an elegant web interface, Breadshop also packages its homemade bun and bread products in paper wrappers that are individually stamped and sealed with a branded tape strip.
Though referencing old world and rustic bakery concepts, Scott Naauao markets bread maker Christopher Sy's business in a way that is still visually clean and modern.
Scott Naauao's Breadshop Brand Identity Features Stamped Details
1. Vintage-contemporary Branding - Opportunity for businesses to blend traditional and modern elements in their branding to create a unique and appealing visual identity.
2. Locally Sourced Food - Opportunity for companies to emphasize the use of fresh and locally sourced ingredients to meet the growing demand for sustainable and ethical food options.
3. Artisan Packaging - Opportunity for businesses to differentiate themselves by using unique and visually appealing packaging designs that reflect the artisan nature of their products.
1. Food and Beverage - Disruptive innovation opportunities in creating sustainable and locally sourced food products and showcasing them through visually appealing branding.
2. Design and Advertising - Opportunities for designers and marketers to create vintage-contemporary branding concepts that resonate with consumers seeking authenticity and quality.
3. Packaging - Innovative packaging solutions that combine aesthetic appeal with functional features, catering to the growing demand for artisan and locally sourced products.