Design Studio 358 created this eye-catching packaging for 'Royal Cargo' using inspiration from “surf culture, voodoo, modern nomads, Jamaican street music and sailing around the Hamptons.” Royal Cargo is a new beer mixer from Finland that combines great beer with fresh apple cider.
To create a label that conveyed the new product's unique taste, 358 used bright boxes to package the mixer. Whether the product is in a bottle or a can, it is placed into a box that uses a different color for each side panel. The use of fuchsia pink, yellow, aqua blue, purple and a marigold orange presents an explosive color display.
The packaging transitions into the promotional campaigns by placing the simple light-colored cans and bottles against fiercely bold backgrounds to grab the attention of passersby. The print ads feature large horizontal stripes of each color displayed on the boxes.
Royal Cargo and '358' Launched a Line of Multi-Colored Labels
1. Colorful Packaging - Bright, eye-catching packaging using a range of colors appeals to consumers who strive for unique products.
2. Cross-industry Branding - Partnering with an unexpected industry, like designers and artists, can generate fresh ideas for product collaboration.
3. Storytelling Packaging - Packaging with a unique story behind it can create intrigue and help distinguish a product from others in the market.
1. Alcoholic Beverages - Unique and eye-catching packaging can attract consumers and enhance the overall drinking experience.
2. Design and Advertising - Partnering with artists and designers can lead to innovative and attention-grabbing packaging and advertising campaigns.
3. Food and Beverage Distribution - Creating a unique brand and packaging can generate buzz and make a product stand out in a crowded market.