Controversial director Roman Polanski is in the news again after finally being captured at a Zurich airport for charges laid against him three decades ago. Maybe he wants a stand-in, like the Roman Polanski doll to take his place.
Created to mirror his image in the movie ‘Chinatown’, the Roman Polanski doll stands at just over 11” and it is one fiercesome toy with knife and all. Wearing a tan suit and white button down shirt, this bad boy will not be the one serving jail time.
The Roman Polanski Doll Will Not be Serving Time Behind Bars
1. Controversial Celebrity Dolls - Opportunity for disruptive innovation: Create a line of dolls based on controversial celebrities, tapping into the fascination and curiosity of the public.
2. Legal Action Figures - Opportunity for disruptive innovation: Develop a collection of action figures inspired by famous individuals involved in legal controversies, providing an alternative form of expression and commentary.
3. Socially Provocative Toys - Opportunity for disruptive innovation: Design and produce toys that spark discussions and challenge societal norms, encouraging children and adults to think critically about controversial figures and issues.
1. Toy Manufacturing Industry - Opportunity for disruptive innovation: Explore the creation of unconventional and thought-provoking toys that cater to a niche market interested in controversial subject matter.
2. Entertainment Industry - Opportunity for disruptive innovation: Incorporate controversial celebrities and their stories into entertainment products, such as movies, TV shows, or video games, to captivate audiences with unconventional narratives.
3. Collectibles Market - Opportunity for disruptive innovation: Launch limited edition collectible items featuring controversial celebrities to attract collectors and enthusiasts looking for unique and impactful pieces.