The ROC professional training school in Apeldoorn in the Netherlands wanted an interior design for the reception area that truely reflects the spirit of their Care & Health department. Designers Janneke Hooymans and Frank Tjepkema from Tjep took it to heart and came up with an innovative non-traditional reception interior design.
You can see and feel the idea of care integrated in different interior elements. A protective shelter in the shape of a large box forms a relaxed reception area. Tidy made-up beds become chairs. Soft mattresses form the reception desk. A table protected by a tent forms an informal meeting space.
ROC Care & Health Reception by Tjep
1. Innovative Interior Designs - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in interior design by incorporating non-traditional elements and concepts.
2. Integration of Care and Health - Disruptive innovation opportunity to create interior designs that reflect the values and spirit of care and health services.
3. Transforming Functional Elements - Opportunity for disruptive innovation by transforming functional elements, such as beds and tents, into unique design features.
1. Interior Design - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in the interior design industry to create unique and non-traditional designs that reflect specific department values.
2. Healthcare - Disruptive innovation opportunity to incorporate innovative interior designs that enhance the patient experience and reflect a caring environment.
3. Education - Opportunity for disruptive innovation in educational institutions by transforming reception areas into engaging and inspiring spaces.