The 'R/M AI System' has been designed as a piece of conceptual wearable technology that will help you to keep your natural rhythm when partaking in sports endeavors, switching time zones and much more.
Designed by Theming Zhou, the system consists of a wristband and a headband that connect wirelessly to your smartphone to let you customize their functionality from an accompanying app. This will make the wearables respond with tactile, light and auditory feedback to help them keep the rhythm; this could include keeping pace when exercising or even staying awake when switching time zones.
The 'R/M AI System' identifies a continued shift towards smart technology for augmenting our human capabilities to ensure we can perform the ways that we desire.
The 'R/M AI System' Ensures You Can Keep Whatever Rhythm You Desire
1. Smart Wearable Technology - The 'R/M AI System' exemplifies the trend of smart wearables for augmenting human abilities in various endeavors.
2. Personalized Feedback - The system's capability of providing customized tactile, light and auditory feedback showcases the trend of personalized feedback technology for improving performance.
3. Chronobiology-based Technology - The 'R/M AI System' is an example of wearable technology based on chronobiology that provides benefits for managing and optimizing circadian rhythms.
1. Fitness Tech - The 'R/M AI System' offers opportunities for disruptive innovation in fitness technology by incorporating personalized feedback for better performance.
2. Travel Tech - The wearables offer potential for innovative disruption in travel technology by providing chronobiology-based features that can help with jet lag and sleep management.
3. Health Tech - The system's ability to optimize circadian rhythms can lead to disruptive innovation in the health technology industry for sleep management and related applications.