In an effort to make the holidays a little bit easier for those with dietary restrictions, Green Giant has debuted a new Riced Cauliflower Stuffing. Not only is the stuffing gluten-free, but it is also great for anyone following vegan, plaeo, or keto diets.
Green Giant's new Riced Cauliflower Stuffing is a veggie-rich alternative to traditional stuffing. Instead of bread, the side dish is made from a tasty and healthy combination of carrots, onion, celery, cranberries, garlic, and herbs. As a result, the dish is low in carbs and can cut calories by 45%. However, the best part is that the stuffing can be prepared in just eight minutes.
With a growing number of consumers going gluten-free or cutting back on carbs, this veggie-rich dish is a perfect alternative to a Thanksgiving staple.
Image Credit: @reducingrhonda.
Green Giant's Riced Cauliflower Stuffing is Ready in Minutes
1. Gluten-free Diets - Green Giant's Riced Cauliflower Stuffing suggests an increase in gluten-free alternatives to traditional holiday meals.
2. Plant-based Eating - The popularity of the new Riced Cauliflower Stuffing shows a shift towards plant-based holiday side dishes.
3. Convenience Foods - The quick and easy preparation of Green Giant's Riced Cauliflower Stuffing is part of a trend towards ready-to-eat convenient food options.
1. Food and Beverage - Green Giant's Riced Cauliflower Stuffing is an innovation opportunity for food companies in developing new gluten-free or plant-based holiday meal options.
2. Health and Wellness - The popularity of gluten-free, plant-based and low calorie foods shows a growing trend towards health and wellness that offers many opportunities for innovative products and services.
3. Technology - Advancements in food processing technology can help companies create alternatives to traditional dishes like Green Giant's Riced Cauliflower Stuffing, and enhance the flavor, texture, and nutritional value of these products.