The 'Resume'ed' online resume builder is a future-focused utility for consumers who are looking for a way to highlight their achievements and quickly forward it along to potential employers.
The platform begins with custom-made templates for an eResume that can be totally personalized to the needs or preferences of the user. Data can be imported from LinkedIn to automatically populate the details, while additional information can be used to fill in the holes to paint a more holistic profile of the the candidate.
The 'Resume'ed' online resume builder addresses the increasing need for digital employment information solutions as employers shift towards a completely online process for vetting candidates. This speaks to the need for consumer evolution to stay competitive in an ever-changing market environment.
'Resume'ed' Helps Users Craft a Personal Brand
1. Personalized Eresume Templates - Creating custom-made templates for eResumes that can be personalized to the user's needs or preferences presents an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the online resume building industry.
2. Data Import Integration - Integrating with platforms like LinkedIn to automatically import user data presents an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the digital employment information solutions industry.
3. Shift Towards Online Vetting - As employers increasingly shift towards a completely online process for vetting candidates, there is an opportunity for disruptive innovation in the digital employment industry to provide efficient and effective solutions.
1. Online Resume Building - The online resume building industry can benefit from disruptive innovation opportunities to provide personalized eResume templates and streamline the resume creation process.
2. Digital Employment Information Solutions - The digital employment information solutions industry can benefit from disruptive innovation opportunities to integrate data import functionalities and enhance the efficiency of resume building and submission processes.
3. Digital Employment - The digital employment industry can benefit from disruptive innovation opportunities to provide online vetting solutions that effectively evaluate and compare candidate profiles to streamline the hiring process for employers.