Dunkin’ recently launched its first-ever national recruitment campaign, in an attempt to highlight the 25,00 job openings it has at all across the United States. The recruitment campaign is titled “Dunkin’ Runs on You,” and was created by BBDO New York. The QSR company also entered into a partnership with Southern New Hampshire University to make online college educational training, and business skills, available to employees of Dunkin’. Offering courses will also help franchise owners retain employees over time.
The campaign attempts to highlight the skill development opportunities at Dunkin’ location and flexible work hours. Dunkin’ released the campaign across multiple platforms, including TV, social media, radio, and signage.
Overall the campaign is a creative way to attract potential employees, who may value the educational opportunities.
Image Credit: Shutterstock
Dunkin' Launched a Recruitment Campaign Highlighting Job Openings
1. National Recruitment Campaigns - Opportunity for other QSR companies to launch national recruitment campaigns to attract potential employees.
2. Flexible Work Hours - Disruptive innovation opportunity for industries to offer flexible work hours to attract and retain employees.
3. Skill Development Opportunities - Opportunity for industries to highlight skill development programs as a way to attract potential employees.
1. Quick Service Restaurants (QSR) - Opportunity for QSR industry to launch recruitment campaigns like Dunkin' to attract employees.
2. Education and Training - Disruptive innovation opportunity for the education and training industry to partner with companies to offer online courses for employees.
3. Franchise Ownership - Opportunity for industries with franchise models to offer educational opportunities to franchise owners and their employees.