'BBH New York' has a created a series of provocative ads intended to raise awareness about hunger in the U.S. The ads were created as part of the 'Great Nations Eat' campaign, which aims to fight hunger and other issues of inequality in the US.
The PSA-style ads feature a number of shocking statistics about food access in the US compared to other countries such as China and Germany.The series includes three ads, each of which point out that while America is often perceived as a prosperous country, many of its citizens continue to go hungry. For example, one statistic notes that more people struggle to afford food in the US than they do in China. The idea behind these provocative ads is to raise awareness about hunger in the US and urge viewers to take action.
These Controversial Ads Raise Awareness About Hunger in the U.S.
1. Hunger Awareness Campaigns - There is a trend in creating controversial campaigns that aim to raise awareness about hunger and fight issues of inequality in the US.
2. Psa-style Ads - There is a trend of creating ads in a PSA-style with shocking statistics about food access in the US compared to other countries to raise awareness about hunger.
3. Global Food Inequality - There is a trend in highlighting global food inequality in hunger awareness campaigns through statistics and comparisons of different countries' access to food.
1. Advertising - The advertising industry has an opportunity to create more provocative campaigns aimed at raising awareness about hunger and other issues of inequality in the US.
2. Non-profit Organizations - Non-profit organizations working on issues of food insecurity have an opportunity to leverage provocative campaigns that raise awareness and encourage viewers to take action and donate.
3. Social Media - Social media platforms have an opportunity to amplify the message of these campaigns and reach a wider audience through shares and engagement.